If you love the arts and want to get involved as a volunteer, please get in touch
Planning Committee Volunteers
Join in on the planning and be part of this exciting event. This role involves joining us once a month for about 1.5 hours (wine and nibbles included) as part of the planning committee. You will get assigned tasks to undertake and be part of truly a fun, vibrant event. Give back to your community and help us make the 2024 Barossa Arts Festival bigger and better than ever. We would love to have you join us!
The Barossa and Light region cover a lot of area and we need volunteers to help distribute posters, flyers and signage across the region.
Festival Assistant Volunteers
No specialist skills involved. The role covers many areas such as:
- Set up or pull down of events (weekends only)
- Greeting visitors, and handing out programs
- Ensuring visitors don’t handle artworks
- Assisting artists in workshops, helping with set-up and pack-up
- Conducting some short surveys at our Makers Market & Battle of The Bands
- Seating guests at our Gala Dinner, assisting with handling artwork for our Art Auction